Dallas Pediatric Urgent Care
Is your child sick and you know your pediatrician’s office is closed? Bring them to an after-hours Texas pediatrics office you can trust! For more than 9 years, Pediatrics After Hours has offered day, night, and weekend appointments for children in and around the Dallas, Arlington, Garland and Plano, Texas, areas. We gladly accept walk-ins at any time as well! We have four convenient locations from which we can serve you and your family. Our Plano facility opened in 2007, Dallas in 2008, Garland in 2011 and Arlington in 2013. If you have any questions, please call (817) 701-4050 today.
We differ from other pediatric urgent care offices in the Collin County, Dallas County and Tarrant County area because:
- We provide outstanding pediatric medical care to children, from newborns to age 21.
- Only use board certified pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners.
- Convenient evening and weekend hours – no need to miss work!
- On-site lab and x-ray services.
- No expensive ER co-pays
- All major insurance plans accepted and cash discounts provided
- Medicaid plans accepted at our Garland and Arlington locations.
- Child-friendly environment to keep your kids entertained!
- Written visit follow-up sent to your pediatrician
- Appointments available, but not required
- Average wait time is less than 5 minutes!
- Pediatrics After Hours works purposefully to maintain exceptional bedside manner and the highest levels of customer service found in our industry.
We're Open When Your Doctor's Not
Our goal is to provide convenient, cost-effective, quality pediatric care for children when their regular doctor is not available. We understand how stressful it can be when your child gets sick after their pediatrician’s office closes, which is why we offer four different locations from which you can choose that have excellent, caring staff on-hand, ready to care for your child. Our office also offers affordable pricing and accepts various insurance providers, including Medicaid. No matter what type of illness your child is experiencing, we can help.
A few of the common medical concerns we treat include:
- Evaluation for broken bones and splinting
- Asthma therapy
- Treatment of wounds and burns
- Treatment of common childhood illnesses- flu, strep, urinary tract infection, ear infections, mono, pneumonia
- Treatment of symptoms including fever, sore throat, coughing, headache, runny nose,vomiting, diarrhea and headache
- Treatment of allergies
- Routine X-ray services (chest and extremities)
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Sports injury initial evaluation and treatment
- On-site lab: complete blood count, rapid strep, urinalysis, influenza rapid test, mononucleosis test, urine pregnancy test, stool for occult blood test
- Sports and school physicals
- Pain relief
Unless you believe it is an emergency and need to go to the nearest hospital, bring your child to Pediatrics After Hours when he/she becomes ill after-hours. Our highly trained and certified staff can help your child recover from their illness or injury as quickly as possible without charging expensive emergency room fees. If you would like to call ahead to schedule an appointment or have questions about our services, please contact us