Pediatrics After Hours
We’re Open When Your Doctor’s Not, Providing Care for Children From Birth to Age 21
Pediatrics After Hours
Serving Plano, Dallas, Garland and Arlington For More Than 12 Years
Is your child sick and you know your pediatrician’s office is closed? Bring them to an after-hours Texas pediatrics office you can trust! For more than 10 years, Pediatrics After Hours has offered day, night, and weekend appointments for children in the Dallas, Arlington, Garland, and Plano, Texas, areas. We gladly accept walk-ins at any time as well! We have four convenient locations from which we can serve you and your family. Our Plano facility opened in 2007, Dallas in 2008, Garland in 2011 and Arlington in 2013.
Online Check In
Wait from the comfort of your home! Check in at your location now.
After Hours Care
We're open when your doctor is not.
New Patient Forms
Submit your new patient information online to reduce wait time!
Pay With Online Portal
Pay through our easy to use online portal!
We’re Open When Your Doctor’s Not
Our goal is to provide convenient, cost-effective, quality pediatric care for children when their regular doctor is not available. We understand how stressful it can be when your child gets sick after their pediatrician’s office closes, which is why we offer four different locations from which you can choose that have excellent, caring staff on-hand, ready to care for your child. Our office also offers affordable pricing and accepts various insurance providers, including Medicaid in the Garland and Arlington office only. No matter what type of illness your child is experiencing, we can help.
We Differ From Other Pediatric Urgent Care Offices
We differ from other pediatric urgent care offices in the Collin County, Dallas County and Tarrant County area because:
- We provide outstanding pediatric medical care to children, from newborns to age 21.
- Only use board-certified pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners.
- Convenient evening and weekend hours – no need to miss work!
- Online Check-In
- On-site lab and x-ray services.
- No expensive ER co-pays
- All major insurance plans accepted and cash discounts provided
- Medicaid plans accepted at our Garland and Arlington locations.
- Child-friendly environment to keep your kids entertained!
- Written visit follow-up sent to your pediatrician
- Appointments available, but not required
- Average wait time is less than 5 minutes!
- Pediatrics After Hours works purposefully to maintain exceptional bedside manner and the highest levels of customer service found in our industry.
A Few of the Common Medical Concerns We Treat Include:
- Evaluation for broken bones and splinting
- Asthma therapy
- Treatment of wounds and burns
- Treatment of common childhood illnesses- flu, strep, urinary tract infection, ear infections, mono, pneumonia
- Treatment of symptoms including fever, sore throat, coughing, headache, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea and headache
- Treatment of allergies
- Routine X-ray services (chest and extremities)
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Sports injury initial evaluation and treatment
- On-site lab: complete blood count, rapid strep, urinalysis, influenza rapid test, mononucleosis test, urine pregnancy test, stool for occult blood test
- Sports and school physicals
- Pain relief
Contact One of Our Pediatric After Hours Offices Today!
Unless you believe it is an emergency and need to go to the nearest hospital, bring your child to Pediatrics After Hours when he/she becomes ill after-hours. Our highly trained and certified staff can help your child recover from their illness or injury as quickly as possible without charging expensive emergency room fees. If you would like to call ahead to schedule an appointment or have questions about our services, please contact us.
Read Some of Our Customer Reviews Below!
I came in with my daughter at 6:30pm and was out by 7pm. Staff is friendly and fast. Got me checked in and into a room fast. Dr. Johnson explained everything step by step. Answered all my questions with a good and positive attitude. I loved how she treated my daughter. She made her feel safe and not scared. Nice people and reasonable charge for after hour clinic.
We were visiting from Ohio getting ready to make a long trip home. The staff was very Professional, Friendly and kind. They made us feel like we were at our own Pediatrician. The doctor was knowledgeable and so kind to my son. We would highly recommend.
It was crazy fast! This is our second time in here and were in and out in less than 40 minutes and the doctor was very knowledgeable and explained everything to us so we didn't have any doubts. Thanks for a great service.
Wonderful place. I have gone here for many years with my daughter when we have needed emergency after hour care. They have always been very detail oriented and kind. We never have had to wait very long either. Very professional and caring staff.
Love that you can see how many people are ahead of you on the walk-in waitlist or schedule online and wait at home. The staff is professional and comforting to the little ones.
This was the nicest experience we've ever had. From the reception to the consultation, everything was spectacular. The doctor's bedside manners were outstanding. Highly recommend!
Pediatrics After Hours – Dallas, Preston Road, Dallas, TX, USA
7212 Independence Parkway, Plano, TX 75025, USA
Contact Us Today
Pediatrics After Hours – Garland
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 4:30 – 10:30 PM
Saturday 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
7150 N President George Bush Hwy, Garland, TX 75044, USA
6109 South Cooper Street, Arlington, TX 76001, USA
Contact Us Today!
We are here for you when other doctors aren’t. Give us a call.